Sunday, June 16, 2013

Why am I here?

Not sure how you found me, but here I am.  My family and I are moving to Germany for a 2 year assignment with my husband's company.  We have been married for 10 years (but together for just under 19) and have two amazing kids, Erin who is 8 and Ryan who is 6. 
First and foremost, I am WAY more comfortable behind my camera than out here in full view in print!  This is completely, very uncomfortable for me, but I'm willing to give it a try. 
So why am I doing this?  Honestly, I don't know if everyone on Facebook wants to see all of my pictures that I plan on taking over the next 2 years.  Maybe they do, but I'm sure there are some out there that don't.  So, I will probably post the majority of them here.  And I will probably be able to give some explanation on here that my Facebook audience isn't interested in. Maybe you will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment